Drawings/Art you drew/made(recent, not so recent, ancient)

DosE

Drawings/Art you drew/made(recent, not so recent, ancient)

Postby DosE » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:06 am

These are some really old drawings/doodles from one of my old artbooks, I think these are mostly circa 2000-2002, so they'd be in the ancient file. Note to self start dating art. Then marry it. Ha, get it! I kill me!
Last edited by DosE on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If yer gonna piss in your Chlorox, don't smoke.

[NG] brandon

Re: Drawings/Art you drew/made(recent, not so recent, ancient)

Postby [NG] brandon » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Man, this stuff really reminds me of a) the 90s and b) highschool. Not in a bad way!
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:46 am

I lived on the street when i drew these mostly, I couldn't tell you which or when but, yeah, need a job, i think i'll give up on my lifelong dream of being an artist of some sort and become a veterinary tech $51‚000 a year, get to take care of animals. Shhh shhh let the dream die, that's it, don't fight it, your real death will be more painful than this soul death. Anyways what's up, besides my cholesterol? Oh, I read my astrology(using an ephemeris and my birth time and place)and it said i was a real awkward customer, I know, right?!(it said way more, but that stuck with me)I bought Magna Carta on ps2 just for the cover art today, the guy who owns the store showed me a pic of his two cats who have since died and in the pic there was like this ghostly shape above them, it was kinda cat shaped, a little scary, he swears its their souls.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 pm

man, you can do both if you want to. having a real job doesn't mean you have to stop doing art, and why would it??

I interviewed the magna carta artist once - his thing is his drawing emphasizes the fat, not the bones or the musculature.

cat ghosts!!!!
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:07 pm

DosE wrote:These are some really old drawings/doodles from one of my old artbooks, I think these are mostly circa 2000-2002, so they'd be in the ancient file. Note to self start dating art. Then marry it. Ha, get it! I kill me!

Alf?

Return to “Non-Necrosoft”