Necrosoft #IDARB Team Song

adamazing

Necrosoft #IDARB Team Song

Postby adamazing » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:52 pm

This is about Necrosoft for a non-Necrosoft game. Wow, it was tough making a decision on where to post it!

With the latest update for #IDARB came a few new teams. A Necrosoft team was a month those added. Image

It's pretty cool. http://www.twitter.com/decinoge did a radass job. They're perfect (the Oh, Deer! car is really funny).

Also, a few of the added teams don't have songs made for/associated with them. I figure no one had time to get around to it, or maybe they didn't have the "tools" (an Xbox One and a copy of #IDARB).

Well, the Necrosoft team didn't have a song (as you might have noticed from that picture). "Hey, I like making stuff in this game! I'll make a Necrosoft song. Yeah!"

https://twitter.com/adamazing/status/690397288787742721

What do you think? There are only four possible "instruments" that can be used. I used two on the melody to make it louder. It was just too quiet other wise. The percussion drowned it out. The other two are both percussion. I originally did that, so I could have two different percussion things on one line. I didn't realize until after posting this original video that I didn't have them together anymore. This means I can consolidate percussion into one instrument, freeing up another for a possible bass line or something similar.

I want to take a picture of my written notes I made while making it. I'll explain how I came up with the melody later (when I get home... Where the notes are). I used an unorthodox method (to me anyway) of creating it. Something that doesn't really much music writing talent... more of arrangement talent (this will make sense later (meaning if anyone cares, haha.))
CAUTION: Challenge of over 100 3D moves.

[NG] Shane

Re: Necrosoft #IDARB Team Song

Postby [NG] Shane » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:25 pm

Thanks for messing around with this Adam!

adamazing

Postby adamazing » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:27 pm

No problemo. I've spent a billion hours already just making "real" songs in there. It's fun to make something original.

I think that's why I like #IDARB so much. All of the creation tools are super limited. It makes you think/work harder. It's a fun challenge.
CAUTION: Challenge of over 100 3D moves.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:05 pm

MORE DRUMS is my advice
HONK HONK

Return to “Non-Necrosoft”