The last PSM games to get!!!

[NG] brandon

The last PSM games to get!!!

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm

So!! PSM is shutting down on Wednesday, and for some of you, most of Monday is already over anyway, and nobody really knows what TIME on the 15th, or in which time zone the store is going to close down, so here are the games to consider buying TODAY. Disclaimer: this will probably cost you about $40 all told.

Oh, Deer! Alpha – a superscaler pseudo 3D driving game about hitting deer (or not hitting them, as you like) with your station wagon. (look in RACING)

Gunhouse – a puzzle/tower defense hybrid about protecting your precious orphans from alien invaders. (look in FEATURED or PUZZLE)

Rodem the Wild – unique graphics and music make this game about being a wild dog extremely charming. (in SIMULATION)

10x8 – a cool PSM-only puzzle game with a unique mechanic, and in which you can be a muscle princess. (in PUZZLE)

Fleet Connection – a Japanese space tactics game with anime undertones. (ADVENTURE)

Rymdkapsel – very minimal RTS with annoyingly dumb units, but a very fun premise. (STRATEGY)

Tokyo Jungle Mobile – Tokyo Jungle Tactics!!! (ACTION)

Curse of the Crescent Isle DX – Monster Lair style game with a great flare to it. (ACTION)

Tuffy – a weirdly obtuse control system which has you moving a corgi through a tower of bones. (ACTION)

Yu-Nama the Puzzle – It’s that “Badman” series, in puzzle game form. (PUZZLE)

Ambition of the Slimes – tactics game in which you play as human-controlling slimes. (SIMULATION)

Shuttle Quest 2000 – Game Boy graphics in a shooter/RPG hybrid. (ACTION)

Emil's Task - ARPG with charmingly terrible machine-translated text.

Grid Survivor - nice Geometry Wars-style twinstick shooter. (SHOOTING)

Chiebura - difficult and cheap "wire shooter" about falling into a sauna. (SHOOTING)

Super Skull Smash Go! - cute Spectrum-style single screen action platformer (ACTION)

A Healer only Lives Twice - slow paced RPG about being a healer. Keep the tank alive! (STRATEGY)

Adventure Bar Labyrinth – F2P roguelike with nice pixel art. Toward the bottom of my list, but it is free, so try it! (RPG)
Last edited by [NG] brandon on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HONK HONK

[NG] brandon

Re: The last PSM games to get!!!

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Oh, and if anyone knows in which section I can find MonokeSlashdown, let me know. I can't find it for the life of me.
HONK HONK

tylertreese

Postby tylertreese » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Your list mentioned most of the ones I was going to hit on, but here are a few more:

Bike Rider DX is really neat (also on 3DS)
Cardboard Castle is super pretty.
Chaos Rings - in case you want Square Enix's iOS hit on your Vita
Fuel Tiracas - FuturLab is great!
Life of Pixel - cute 2D platformer that spans gaming's history (pong - snes)
Picbox - picross!
Passing Time - Soccer minigames by Sony
Super Crate Box - Portable SCB!

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:42 pm

I've been holding off on passing time - is it really good? especially if you're not so into soccer (or into it at all)?
HONK HONK

Drem

Postby Drem » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 pm

I can't find my Vita power brick. RIP me.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:54 pm

OH DANG y'all ought to find it like right now.
HONK HONK

Nana

Postby Nana » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:00 am

I only had a chance to get a couple, but I seriously loved Magic Planet Snack deluxe. Proper arcade-style game; short, fun, cheap, catchy tunes, and bright candy-colored graphics. Definitely worth the $0.79!

Drem

Postby Drem » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 am

[NG] brandon wrote:Oh, and if anyone knows in which section I can find MonokeSlashdown, let me know. I can't find it for the life of me.

Mononoke Slashdown is in Action, between Bike Rider DX and Rush Cat.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 am

I wonder if it's maybe not out in the US, because I sure as heck cannot find it.
HONK HONK

Drem

Postby Drem » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Weird, I'm in the US and I downloaded it last night. I think it was two spaces below Tokyo Jungle.

I was missing my vita's power brick but for some reason my vita had a full battery so I was able to download some games before my landlord's WiFi started acting weird. Then I remembered I had a vita tv but trying to install games keeps giving me an error. I guess I'll never get to play gun house again. What a weird sequence of events.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Vita TV only allows a select few of the games on there... none of ours!

And if you already bought Gunhouse (and deleted it or whatever), you can still re-download it (and any other game you've purchased) until September 10!
HONK HONK

Return to “Non-Necrosoft”