Ca-mera

DosE

Ca-mera

Postby DosE » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:17 am

i haven't been able to sleep for three days so im hella grumpified, its hot! melatonin not working.
Last edited by DosE on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:16 am, edited 13 times in total.
If yer gonna piss in your Chlorox, don't smoke.

DosE

Re: ...the DosE with the most.(dreams/generally odd)

Postby DosE » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 am

i'll talk about anything. sooo sleepy. movin to a new hovel. dragons crown is best. i die now.

DosE

Re: ...the DosE with the most.(dreams/temporary reality)

Postby DosE » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 am

bye bye forum

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Hope you got some sleep!

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:17 pm

melatonin does nothing for me! I went to a chinese herbalist in oakland, and he gives me something disgusting to drink for 6 days, and after about 2 weeks I am able to sleep normally for around 6 months. Lots of roots to boil up, but it works for me.
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 pm

need some roots! brandon, i read your interview with PSLS, you so neat. I'm 34 right now, when i was 15 i played Streets of Rage 2 every DAY!(every DAY!![did i mention that it was every day?])and before that SOR(and kid chameleon)right now i own a model one genesis the original with no sega of america bootleg lockout, shinobi lll, earthworm jim, roadrash 3, batman & robin(Jesper Kyd did this music), light crusader(treasure)and SoR 2 there's probably more, but i just woke up so im braindead right now(mostly i just don't wanna get up and look).im collect flower petals(i live right next door to a flower shop)right now i have two boxes full of rose petals(assorted colors with the odd chrysanthemums in there). i did get some sleep 16 hours worth and had like a hundred dreams. That's all. I'm gonna go drink pop(dont do it its bad, you're not me) at the flower shop(its called Windmill Flowers)oh, ive been drawing since i was 2, so if you need art or anything hit me up, peace and carrots. oh you're soo lucky to have met that dude who made the SoR music sometimes i just listen to it on my headphones, i like shinobi lll's music too, but not as much as SoR. bye MAKE OH,DEER! i'll help, if you need me i have limitless energy(and no life)! bye for real, i think, unless i think of something else to say, hmmm................nope. One day i'll tell you about the pantyhose lady, but not today.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Yeah! those are some chill genesis games right there - if you draw some weird Oh, Deer! art I will send you a couple cool games! Like probably Jewel Master or a copy of Ranger X (if I can find one).

sounds like you've got a potpourri collection going there. Unexpected!

SoR 3 is one of my favorite game soundtracks, it was really ahead of its time.

HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:29 am

i know its rad(SoR 3)i'll try to draw you some shit, thats oh,deer! related. ive loved that SoR composer since i was a kid. i can't believe you met him, his music is mucho excellente muy grande(i don't speak or understand spanish well), i reviewed oh deer on metacritic. i know a lot of people think they are artists, but i am one, i also play guitar(but can't read a lick of music[hell, i can't even tell you what chords or notes im playing]). how(or where) will i send the art, to necrosoft? i dreamt i had a psychotherapist and she had a pet monkey she was super emaciated(like anorexic skinny)but her body was huge i started massaging her back hoping to get it on with her but she told me the meaning of life instead it was a 4 or 5 line poem, i tried to remember it and write it down when i awoke but alas, all that kept playing through my head when i woke up was two words "janitor security". i do know the poem had no special meaning, it was just the fact that it existed that explained existence and its purpose, i mean it made sense but, whatever, I'm done.

DosE

Postby DosE » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:33 am

been playing dragons crown every night, with brief muramasa interludes, and a touch of oh deer! on the john(I'm going to perfect it dammnit!twice!I'll take pictures)

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:48 pm

That's a curious dream indeed, but she was definitely trying to relay a zen koan to you which sounds about right.

As for where to send the art... you could just post it here!!

Also keep in mind, there were two streets of rage composers! Yuzo Koshiro did almost all of 1 and 95% of 2 (kawashima did 4 songs or so) and then Kawashima did 90% of 3 (koshiro did like 6 songs).
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:05 am

oh i did not know thats why part three seems a little different.

DosE

Re: ...the DosE is too high! (Shaved pygmys/electric zebras)

Postby DosE » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:28 am

My step grandpa died yesterday, he was 93, his name was Wilbur Hume, he worked on the farm till like 2 years ago. I remember him asking me to "pass the salt" he wasn't a very talkative guy.

DosE

Postby DosE » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:30 am

My real grandma died a month ago she was 99 her name was Edna Storey, she was pretty sweet. If I learned anything from all these deaths it's that; if you love people you've got to tell them, cause a long life is never a guarantee

DosE

Postby DosE » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:01 pm

yeah, i go to Dr. Hoe Mark(he cured my friend who's a girls psoriasis, she had it on her hands and feet so bad she couldn't walk{no she didn't walk on her feet[though i did know a guy who skateboarded with his hands doing a hand stand, he also ate four ounces of mushrooms(magic)in one sitting and had 2 girlfriends, one named Jenna and the other Talia, i shit you not!})occasionally, he's not the guy on the infommercials he's a tradional chinese medicine guy. Way back in 2001 or something(time isn't my specialty) he prescribed me Silicea 10mk for a parisitic infection in the upper plains of my mental consciousness(his words)it went away about 9 years ago. I just sneezed and made the nixon futurama sound after (the jowel shaking brrbrbrbrb mouth sound).bye whoever reads this.

DosE

Re: ...the DosE is too high! (Shaved pygmys/all are welcome)

Postby DosE » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:05 pm

thanks Shane i did, you know one of my best friends Shane Boehm wore a towel all summer one year(held closed)with a kilt pin, and yelled the word "MEAT!" yeah we liked our meat back then, we all lived in this guys back yard, i shall expound, if needed.

[NG] brandon

Re: ...DosEtonia(enter with your own whisk)

Postby [NG] brandon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:48 pm

none of my grandparents are alive - I don't remember a whole lot about them, except my step grandfather fought in three wars, was shot down in a helicopter, blown up in a tank, and had part of a bullet in his brain. Pretty tough dude.

So yeah, what's up with this guy's back yard?
HONK HONK

DosE

Re: I'm back, talk to me...I'm lonely. -DosE

Postby DosE » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 am

hey me! i'll talk. hey, finally! so new house got you down, eh? yeah, its not tha its not a nice house its just the leakage and the meth heads and the crazy cat lady next door(30 cats!)and we have no windows just plywood. That sounds like a pretty shit sitch, what about the furnace though, thats what pisses me off! no, kidding! plywood windows isn't to bad if you got HEAT!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!I'm MOVING TO BC or Onteribble(ontario)well, when Renee gets back from Vancouver pitch in with her to buy a van and move then, stop suffering for OTHER poples desires and DO something with your boundless artistic potential! ok i will smart guy! motherfucker thinks he can tell ME what to do! ha. I heard that!...and that! you miss your mother with that mouth? NO, i kiss yours! you sonovubit....wait, oh, nevermind.

DosE

Postby DosE » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am

love you guys! hopefully i'll be productive one day!(even though reality is temporary(so nothing i do matters), it still might be fun to try)any insight/conversation/humorously infantile attempts to abuse are welcome.....uh, except that last one, i don't know what the hell i was thinking.

DosE

Postby DosE » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

Can someome tell me where to move to wherr i won't be surrounded by meth heads/junkies and crazy people who scream out their front doors, "enough with the FUCKING HONKING!", then proceed to have two of the LOUDEST, longest drunken parties ever the next week? Things i DON'T want in my new city:drunks(i realize ther'll be a couple, but the less the better)meth fiends, junkies(just LAY DOWN, you're asleep anyways!), loud fuckfaces who don't get that i don't sleep well and that they should yell at each other INSIDE their houses! Landlords who rent you houses with no WINDOWS!!! things i DO want:nice interesting open minded people/conversationalists, some kind of art/slash video game making collaborative effort or the like(not sure what this is, just want to find some people to make games with), Timothy Leary approved festivals, and good vegan food/shit to do with people who aren't fuckheads whose sole purpose is to drag you into a mire of insanity, depravity and addiction! (im) all for having a good time just FUCK OFF ALREADY I DON'T WANNA BUY YOUR DRUGS AND I DONT HAVE A FUCKING SMOKE "bro". FUCK!(this) area drove me to listening to Cemetary Rapist again!Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp! I'm done, but seriously I know these things are most everywhere a person goes, i just am moving but i don't know where yet, help me out.

[NG] brandon

Re: I'm back, talk to me...everyone is welcome.

Postby [NG] brandon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:02 pm

I don't know anything about canada so I can't particularly advise you - in the US I've heard good things about minneapolis and tulsa, in terms of affordable but interesting places. But I've never been to either one.

Plywood on the windows sounds like a bad situation! Is it cold over there? It's hot as balls over here, and the plywood wouldn't help with that either. I reckon where you've got plywood windows, you're gonna have meth heads no matter what.
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 am

yea its hot as fuck, most days

DosE

Postby DosE » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 am

I think im moving to Vancouver.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 pm

I've been there! It seemed okay!? I generally like the west coast.
HONK HONK

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Dose, how's it going fella?????????????
HONK HONK

DosE

Re: service

Postby DosE » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:32 am

good i guess
whats new with u

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 am

i really want to make something, gamelike

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:35 am

my name is Devin in case you wondered

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:36 am

got heating ductz today, and i bought shadowrun hong kong and sattelite reign on steam today.

adamazing

Postby adamazing » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:41 am

Did you move to Vancouver? That's seems like a cool place. A lot of cool people are from there, too.
CAUTION: Challenge of over 100 3D moves.

Dropsy

Postby Dropsy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:01 am

i also have a really hard time sleeping. do you guys listen to stuff at night? I just put on a bunch of podcasts at super low volume (so the words were mostly unintelligible) and it helped a ton I think. will report back.

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:33 am

I was listening to this sleeping last night https://beldamrecords.bandcamp.com/album/looking-glace I went to sleep at 3am and woke up at 8am. So tired right now :'3

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:54 am

Devin/dose!
I'm glad you got those ducts! now you won't freeze!

I'm off at PAX demoing Gunsport and I'm really tired, and I think maybe we should stop demoing for a while after our next couple shows.

As for sleeping, I have gotten used to the sounds of cars passing while I sleep, but I don't like much other noise going on. I had to get some blackout curtains because light bothers me a lot. I really suck at sleeping/staying asleep, but I go to an herbalist in oakland chinatown - he gives me these arcane pouches of twigs and bark and seeds and stuff, and I have to boil it into a disgusting tea. I drink that for about a week, and then two weeks later I can sleep a bit better. It lasts me about 6 months and then I have to do it again.

But all bets are off when I'm in another city/country, eating garbage food instead of just my normal beans/rice/leafy greens combo.
Like right now!
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 pm

wo dude we are identical, thats fuckin weird! i eat organic basmati rice and lentils with a side of steamed cauliflower or brocolli like everyday! not to mention i dont have trouble falling asleep just staying asleep i wake up every hour or two. strange huh? In fact to save money i went to fabricland and bought some blackout material for curtain making and tacked it to my window i can't see shit and thats how i like it god damn it! (i think i might be nocturnal or a night owl) was actually just gonna post that i need help because i sleep during the day, even waking up now as i just did is WAYYY too early, and i never get to see my girlfriend, and when i do i am always superrr cranky towards her(on account of the fact that my ears and eyez are being assualted by brightness and ultra loud sounds, fuck!)

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:12 pm

any notions?

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:12 pm

wanna see some pics of my house? can i use my vita to take and post them?

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:13 pm

i think im going to try to learn A programming language. any suggestions on which one would help me work with or make games?

all monsters

Postby all monsters » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm

[NG] brandon wrote:Also keep in mind, there were two streets of rage composers! Yuzo Koshiro did almost all of 1 and 95% of 2 (kawashima did 4 songs or so) and then Kawashima did 90% of 3 (koshiro did like 6 songs).

I didn't realise kawashima made any of the streets of rage 2 tracks, any idea which ones they were?

[NG] brandon

Re: Quasi-sentimental regulation bullshit

Postby [NG] brandon » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:45 pm

I totally do!!

Expander (which is quite kawashima sounding)

Max Man (also rather Kawashima, but pretty koshiro influenced)

Jungle Base (co-written with Koshiro, and much "straighter" - but you can hear some Kawashima in the gritty sounds around 0:20)

Little Money Avenue (Pure Sega music here, not much Kawashima flavor.)

HONK HONK

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:44 am

Woah! You'd sure know Expander was him! I think if I wasn't to have a heist montage scene in a movie I'd use this music.

all monsters

Postby all monsters » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:39 am

yeah, expander and max man are definitely closer to that confrontational sound of 3's soundtrack than the fun friendliness of koshiro's work on 2.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:37 am

whoa, I missed a BUNCH of Dose's posts somehow! I'm not sure how I missed them!?

anyway YES I'd like to see pics of your house, not sure what programming language you should learn (shane should tell you that, but I know Unity is all about C#), and blackout curtains are the best! I'm currently staying with my friend, and the room he gave me has a huuuuuuuuuge window that gets super sunny as soon as it's light out, so I've been sleeping with a t-shirt over my eyes like a headband. my girlfriend says I look ridiculous!
HONK HONK

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 pm

[NG] brandon wrote:not sure what programming language you should learn (shane should tell you that, but I know Unity is all about C#)
It really depends if you want to learn for a job or just to make games. If you want it for a job then you need to learn C/C++. So just make stuff using SDL. If you just want to make games then really you could use anything from Game Maker, C#/Unity to C/C++. It depends on the size of your game and how much you want to code vs just making a thing.

DosE

Postby DosE » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:20 am

so i cant use my vita to do this anymore

DosE

Postby DosE » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:22 am

nevermind i guess it just decided to post these tiny meaningles comments and erase my 4 paragraph long important one, sweet

DosE

Postby DosE » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:32 am

those beeps at 1:37 and 1:40 in Expander have been my favorites, and still are, since iwas a kid. ill post pics soon, thinkin of putting my stories about life on youtube, anyone? just wanna make games with the program language, i can draw, make music and imagination is my forte so its the only part i need someone else to do. me and my merry bajd of acid head friends li ved in a guy named marks backyard for a whille in tents and my wood stove heated van, ill expound soon, this is a shorter crummier version of the post i just lost due to vita related(i assume)technical difficulties band: Grass is Green my steam id:bloosugar my psn DQ5E add me(let me know its you though)if you wnat to, peace

DosE

Postby DosE » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:33 am

pics of my house that is! gonna get dropsy soon, gunsport is sweet!

DosE

Re: Pornographic electro-neurotoxic finger painting

Postby DosE » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:39 am

anyone remember Chase H.Q.? i love that game! used to play in the arcades all the time. i miss arcades, the only place where you could get cancer, drugs and play video games all at the same time.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:01 pm

yah, dude, I've got Chase HQ on like four platforms I think. We've considered future versions of Oh, Deer! using that format, but nothing serious or solid yet.

I'd watch/read posts about your life!

programmers can be hard to come across, especially when you've got no money. but maybe you'll find one here!? who knows!

ready for those house pics
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:44 am

is there a version for vita or psp(chasehq)? can i post pics made with my vita or do i have to use the big camera?

DosE

Postby DosE » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:56 am

i spent the last few weeks caulking and expanding foaming cracks in doors and the walls and the outside of the house, saw in the attic/upstairs there was a mattress(ewww?)a 711 cup, a big ass bag of fiberglass insulator(which as you know is Canada's cotton candy) and miscellaneous crap/feathers/pillows. i can't wait for winter and SNOW! old lady next door has gangrene her toenials where bleeding and had fallen of and flies were eating the shit out of her gangrenous leg it had big weeping white sores and was twice as big as her other leg, we offered to take her to the doctor/hospital no go, got in a big yelling match with the old hag a few days later over her incessant door pounding with her cane, she wanted a cigarette(shes a drunk)i didn't give her one on the advice of my gf, she then started pretending(really poorly)to be in pain and siad a cig wod fix it, we fought, she left. At least she doesn't come pounding on my door for five minutes straight anymore, come to think of it i haven't seen her since, hopefully she's dead, rotten old bitch(kidding, but she is a bitch)have you heard Death Grips:jenny death? want to make a youtube but about what i dont know, so many gaming tubes on there? ideas?

Return to “Non-Necrosoft”