Gunsport publisher

adamazing

Gunsport publisher

Postby adamazing » Sun May 08, 2016 11:43 pm

In the most recent TeamGFBRadio (Dave Lang and Darryl Wisner's podcast), Lang talks about Iron Galaxy's publishing. He says it hasn't really worked out the way he wanted, and VIDEOBALL (haha, my phone automatically capitalized that) will be their last big push to see if publishing can work for them.

Where does Gunsport lay in all this? Have they pulled out of publishing it?
CAUTION: Challenge of over 100 3D moves.

[NG] Shane

Re: Gunsport publisher

Postby [NG] Shane » Sun May 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Hey Adam, sorry for not answering this sooner, we've been super busy. brandon and myself also keep forgetting to check for new posts!

brandon can maybe elaborate on this a bit more if he feels, but late last year we came to a mutual agreement to part ways. neither of us were happy with the arrangement for various reasons so it seemed to make most amount of sense to go out separate ways!

finding an audience for minimalist esports games is super tough though, so I can understand how it hasn't been going as smooth as they wanted!

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Sun May 15, 2016 10:24 pm

We're still working on the game! All the teams and stages have been finalised, and I'm putting the revamped menus together now. We're hoping to have a new trailer that shows off all this next month!!

03.png
03.png (626.11 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

05 copy.png
05 copy.png (899.38 KiB) Viewed 1889 times

adamazing

Postby adamazing » Wed May 18, 2016 3:41 am

Those menus are looking hot! Necrosoft games always have the best colors.

I figured everyone was busy, or maybe it was something you couldn't (or didn't want to) talk about. Thanks for answering! It doesn't really matter if I know. I was just curious. I hope there's a new publisher lined up or a different avenue for you!
CAUTION: Challenge of over 100 3D moves.

[NG] Shane

Postby [NG] Shane » Wed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Those pixels are done by our artist! https://twitter.com/_einzbern They're also the one that's doing a lot of the work on our next game!

We hadn't talked about it because we wanted to give everyone involved time to do what they needed. it's also not exactly something worth announcing since you're getting into a discussion about something that is maybe best put behind you (these things happen!). We'd rather show off all the work we're excited about releasing since the feedback really helps motivate the team!

DosE

Postby DosE » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:40 am

Is there any way to redownload your ps mobile games that i bought and then accidently deleted the back up i made of? I'm not averse to unscrupulous or difficult means of re attainment. Oh, hi guys, sorry didn't think much about where i was putting this, just a recentish topic. Oh deer! OSaT?Take MY money!
If yer gonna piss in your Chlorox, don't smoke.

[NG] brandon

Postby [NG] brandon » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:13 pm

there's no way to get that stuff now! but oh deer will come to other platforms in a while, don't worry! and gunhouse!
HONK HONK

DosE

Postby DosE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:56 am

Well, that blow infanticidal testicular camel toenails, blimey. Hope it comes to switch, love me some layin in bed gaming, whats up with Gunsport?Is it out? By the way you replied tov my last comment on my birthday! :D
If yer gonna piss in your Chlorox, don't smoke.

Return to “Necrosoft”