Gunsport cutting room floor

[NG] brandon

Gunsport cutting room floor

Postby [NG] brandon » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:28 pm

So there's a lot of stuff we wanted to do with Gunsport that we ran out of time to do (we're not even done, so... yeah), and I thought I'd share a bit of that with you here.

The first thing I'm gonna show is the striker from a cut character set, Neo Sweden.

She's a reimagining of St Lucy's Day in Sweden, where the blondest, most virginal girl goes up in front of a bunch of wizards and stuff, with a crazy candle hat, and espouses the virtues of purity.

We decided to blackmetal this tradition up (yes, blackmetal has norwegian origins primarily, but it's also strong in Sweden), giving her corsepaint, bloody hands, and a bullet belt and all. We'll admit it was done largely for looks, but it is pretty striking!

Unfortunately we ran out of time and she won't be in the game - but who knows, if we do well enough for DLC, anything could happen!
HONK HONK

James?

Re: Gunsport cutting room floor

Postby James? » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:46 am

I love seeing cut content. There's always a lot of fun "What if?s" to think about when looking at it/reading about it. I can't help but imagine her in a band playing in a bizarre neon-black (ultraviolet?) metal concert in the background of a stage.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this stuff. Did you have a Keeper and mechanics planned out for Neo Sweden, or was this one of those awesome ideas that didn't really mesh with anything needed to bring it to life?

[NG] brandon

Re: Gunsport cutting room floor

Postby [NG] brandon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:10 pm

The keeper was based on this guy from botswana, but didn't get past a sketch (which I cannot find) Image
HONK HONK

Return to “Necrosoft”